H R AUDIT/ DIAGNOSTIC STUDY:
The Human Resources Audit (HR Audit) is a process of examining work culture , engagement level, leadership style , written policies, systems and practices with respect to an organization’s vision , mission and HR functions.
Conducting diagnostic study will have the following tangible benefits:
- A report on Strengths, Area of improvement and opportunities
- A detailed suggestions to harness strengths, overcome weakness, converting opportunities
- Identifies the contribution of the H R department
- Identifies cause of dissatisfaction if any
- Lot of information which will act as a decision making tool
- Personal discussion with management &H R Team
- Sample survey administration
- Data collection based on current system
- Verifying template
- Assessment of Impact of Existing System.