Highly satisfied employees are more engaged in their jobs, their productivity is higher and they do more to generate profit for your company. While company financials and other “hard data” measurements are important for assessing your organization’s performance, they are missing important information, insight and perceptions that can only be gathered by directly asking your employees. Employee surveys are the best, most cost-effective way to gather comprehensive information accurately from a large portion of your employees about how satisfied and how engaged they are, and what needs to be done to increase employee satisfaction and engagement.
How many of your employees are disengaged, how many are somewhat engaged and how many are highly engaged? Assessing employee engagement levels and then taking action to shift disengaged and somewhat engaged employees up the curve will significantly increase employee and company performance. Our Surveys measure employee engagement and provide actionable information for driving employee engagement to significantly higher levels.
Company Performance Increases as Employee Engagement Levels Rise.
Employee Satisfaction and delight Drives Employee Engagement
Which Drives overall Company Performance
Objectives and Benefits of Employee Satisfaction Surveys
Surveys generate significant bottom-line benefits and a very strong payback when action is taken based on the survey findings:
- Identify hidden problems, opportunities and possible solutions
- Create a roadmap for making breakthrough improvements
- Focus managers’ energies on areas with the highest payback
- Identify internal communications problems.
- Strengthen the culture of collaboration and change
- Reduction in attrition by implementing recommendations.
- Enhance your “employer of choice” reputation
- Increase employee engagement and performance
- We submit comprehensive easy to read and understand graphical, summary tabular and comments reports within 10 days or less after the survey response period is ended. Reports are presented for your company overall, as well as by employee demographics (e.g. department, location, years of service, gender, race, etc.).
- Surveystypically include questions that gather information and perceptions about satisfaction with employee benefits, causes for employee turnover, leadership effectiveness and other important HR issues.
- Employee surveysprovide actionable information for increasing organizational and leadership effectiveness, for increasing productivity, quality and customer service, and for enhancing employee and customer satisfaction and delight.
- We submit our findings with recommendations and will also monitor the progress of implementation if organization desires so.
- To achieve consistently high levels of performance, organizations should conduct an employee satisfaction and engagement survey and take action based on the findings.
Investment shall be as discussed which includes personal discussion with employees, inferring and interpreting the discussion points, data collection based on the questionnaire , Survey report preparation, Findings and recommendations, discussion with management team, prioritizing the recommendation and preparation of implementation chart.
About Hale Human Capital
Hale Human Capital is an Organization Development consultancy firm and a sister concern of Hale Electronics (I) Pvt limited. Mr.Umesh, Ramaseshan Iyer and Mr.Ragesh are the founders and principal consultants of Hale Human Capital. A team of six consultants will be partnering with the clients to strengthen their human capital. Solutions offered by us are H R Audit, Competency profiling and mapping, Developing H R Systems and implementation of score card.